Max T. Larsen, CPA, CFP™, MBA, CIMA
President | Co-CEO | Partner
Max Larsen, President of Future Finances, Inc., has been involved in the financial services industry since 1979. Max is a CPA and CFP™ professional and was admitted to the Registry of Financial Planners with the International Association of Financial Planning. He is an Investment Advisor Representative with Future Finances, Inc. and a Registered Principal with Triad Advisors. He has also completed the Wharton School of Business Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) Program. Prior to starting his own firm, Max was a controller and a senior financial analyst with a Fortune 100 corporation. He was also a financial consultant to a computer software firm dealing with Fortune 500 corporations. Max has a nationally based clientele and publishes a weekly Market Update newsletter. He has spoken at and conducted numerous corporately-sponsored programs and has appeared on radio and television.
- Northeastern University MBA-Finance
- State University of New York BS-Business Management/BA-Economics
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner™ Professional
- Investment Advisor Representative with Future Finances, Inc.
- Admitted to the Registry of Financial Planners with the Intl Assoc. of Financial Planners
- Registered Principal with Triad Advisors
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA)-Wharton School of Business
- Member of the National Association of Family Wealth Counselors